Architect (a) is a professional who has the scientific and technical knowledge that allow you to plan, project, adapt, build and evaluate buildings and all kinds of architectural and urban environments; It has skills and general skills for architectural design, building bread and bread generation and dissemination of architectural knowledge. Likewise, it is able to find creative and innovative solutions to problems of habitat, with a humanistic attitude and values that allow you to face them in a holistic, sustainable and professional ethical manner.
Architect (a) you may exercise the profession in the following areas:
- Consortia housing.
- Construction companies.
- private offices of design and construction.
- Real estate developers.
- Property developers.
- development-oriented public sector housing, urban development, public works at federal, state and municipal levels.
- Civil associations.
- Non-governmental organizations.
- civil societies.
- Institutions of higher and secondary education.
- Independent exercise of the profession.
- Critical, inquisitive and adept at communicating ideas.
- Organized with ability to visualize future scenarios.
- Possessing abstract reasoning, spatial intelligence and manuals and drawing skills.
- Witty, creative and proactive.
- Possess mechanical skills and physical and mathematical intelligence.
- Having easy for verbal communication.
- Be willing to teamwork.
- Having easy to interact with others.
Accredited by the National Accrediting Programs Disciplines Architecture and Living Space AC (ANPADEH)
Effective: June 30, 2020.
About the School
The mission of the University of Colima, as a social, public, and autonomous organization, is to contribute to the transformation of society through the comprehensive education of high school students ... Read More