ABOUT THE COURSE
The course of Directors enables the professional to act as a manager of financial, material or human, influencing decision-making about available resources. It is also a social science that studies and explores the practices used to manage and administer resources.
Student Administration of the School of the Americas will be able to:
- Manage operations of a company;
- Organize and coordinate the financial activities of an establishment;
- Plan, promote and manage public and private institutions;
- Define the operational strategies of a company, studying customer needs, develop products and services to serve them and plan sales;
- Planning and managing the budget of an undertaking, making cost control and internal audit;
- Lead, communicate, lead and motivate people.
The administrator is sought by organizations of all industries and companies of all sizes and segments. The main areas of focus are financial management, human resources and operations, strategic planning and marketing, logistics and sales.
Morning : R $ 353.00
Night : R $ 415.00