The University of A Coruña, in its objective of offering training alternatives that improve the available supply, makes it possible to simultaneously study Degree in Technical Architecture and Degree in Business Studies, Through the proposal of a joint program prepared by the University School of Technical Architecture and by the Faculty of Economics and Business on the official curricula.
The delivery of the disciplines of this Program of Simultaneity will be independently to the equivalent in the Degree in Technical Architecture and in the Degree in Business Sciences. Consequently, it will be held every four months in the corresponding center according to the disciplines to be taught.
- Graduated in Technical Architecture from the UDC.
- Graduated in Business Sciences from the UDC.
Why study the degree
Ten reasons to study simultaneously Technical Architecture and Business Sciences in the UDC
- In eleven semesters, the student will obtain two official degrees with a full acquisition of competences in both degrees.
- The studies will be developed in two centers characterized by their orientation to teaching quality and innovation in study systems.
- The faculty has proven experience as a teacher and / or as a professional in the different subjects that are taught.
- The students will have at their disposal all the technical and human means that enable a quality learning.
- Classes are small in size to enable a better acquisition of knowledge and direct and permanent contact with teachers.
- The structure of teaching (expositive, interactive, small group tutorials, laboratories, etc.) allows the acquisition of solid theoretical foundations and their application to real problems of the labor world.
- As it is a simultaneity of studies with a demanding temporal programming and of contents, the student will share classes, works, etc. With other students with high academic performance and this will positively contribute to their comprehensive education.
- There is the possibility of carrying out external practices to introduce the student to the real problems that in the future will have to be addressed in his professional life.
- Mobility programs will allow students to do part of their training in foreign universities.
- The student will be able to access the job market with a high level of training that will differentiate him positively in the search for employment.
Structure of the Study
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Business Economics: Organizational Function
- Mathematics I
- History of the company
- Economy of the Company: Financial Function
- Introduction to Industrial and Company Sociology
- Applied Physics I
- Materials I
- Descriptive geometry
- Private Building Law
- Architectural Expression I
- Construction I
- World and Spanish Economy
- Statistics I
- Mathematics II
- Fiscal Regime of the Company I
- Financial Accounting I
- Applied Physics II
- Construction II
- Materials II
- Facilities I
- Public Building Law
- Geometry of Representation
- Business Organization
- Financial Accounting II
- Statistics II
- Financial Management I
- Informatics Applied to the Company
- Fiscal Regime of the Company II
- Architectural Expression II
- Materials III
- Construction III
- Structures I
- Installations II
- Analysis of Financial Operations
- Databases for the Company
- Introduction to Econometrics
- Financial Management II
- Labor law and social security
- Fiscal Regime of the Company III
- Organization, Programming and Control
- Construction IV
- Technical Projects I
- Structures II
- Equipment, Auxiliary and Security Equipment
- Direction, Head and Management of Works
- Spanish Financial System
- Business English
- Corporate Accounting
- Financial statement analysis
- Measurements, Budgets and Economic Control
- Real estate management, appraisals and appraisals
- Technical Projects II
- Pathology and Rehabilitation
- Safety and Prevention
- Management of Quality, Safety and Environment
- Structures III
- Facilities III
- Information Systems for Financial Management of the Company
- Marketing Basics
- Technical English
- Architectural Heritage Galician
- Interior Design, Gardening and Landscape
- Final Project
- Final Project
Professional and academic outputs
The professional exits, being the own of each one of the titulaciones (being technical architect also a regulated profession), allow to reach to the people that concurrency competences oriented to the emprendimiento or the employability in senior positions in the business or institutional environment, Particularly in those related to the professional activity of economic management in the Building sector.
There are a large number of professional profiles that in the field of building internationally combine skills for economic and business management along with technical skills of technical architects. The double titration responds to the need of the precise formation for its performance
Common access requirements
In order to request a place, one of the following access requirements established in art. 2 of RD 1892/2008:
- To be in possession of the title of Bachillerato, or equivalent, and to pass the Test of Access to the University (PAU)
- Comply with the requirements for access to the university in the educational systems of member states of the European Union or other states with which Spain has signed international agreements in this area.
- Have passed the University Access Test for over 25 years, or have it passed, in the University System of Galicia, according to previous regulations.
- Have passed the university entrance test for those over 45 years.
- Possess a title of superior technician of professional formation, teachings of plastic arts and design or superior technical technician, or equivalent titles.
- Possess an official university degree, a degree from correspondents to the previous order of university education (graduate, graduate, engineer, etc.) or equivalent degrees.
- To be able to access the university according to educational orders prior to that established by Royal Decree 1892/2008, of November 14, not contemplated in the previous sections.
About the School
The University of A Coruña is a public institution whose primary objective is the generation, management and dissemination of culture and scientific, technological and professional knowledge through t ... Read More