Admission is open for February 2019! Three countries, two degrees, one adventure of a lifetime.
- Product development, business model design, leadership and self-growth
- A three-year program in Estonia, Lithuania, and Portugal
- The possibility of a joint degree
- Tuition fee per year: EU 4420€, Non-EU 4820€
Creativity and Business Innovation is a curriculum for aspiring entrepreneurs, product and service managers and corporate leaders. Built on a foundation of best business practices, the curriculum will train you to discover and develop novel business models, inspire co-founders and employees and manage a growing organisation. Nearly a quarter of the curriculum comprises of real-life problem-solving as a part of internships in different European markets.
As a unique opportunity in Estonia, you can study for a semester on the same program at EUAS' partner universities:
- Vilnius University of Applied Sciences in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Polytechnic Institute of Porto in Porto, Portugal.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose EUAS
Among the many reasons for choosing Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences (EUAS) five stand out.
- EUAS is an international university with students from all over the world. Our students have a choice of studying in either Estonian, English or Russian. Our curricula are developed in sync with corporate partners across borders and our teaching staff hail from an international network of like-minded universities.
- We are small but focused, keeping enrolment and the day-to-day bureaucracy to a minimum and our attention where it belongs - offering our students the best possible entrepreneurship training. Our 1600 students make us the market leader of private higher education in Estonia.
- We are a university of entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs and for (future) entrepreneurs. At EUAS, we try to make people learn valuable lessons from others' successes as well as mistakes. We offer our students intense contact with the business world throughout their studies in the form of visiting lectures, regular informal meetups and internships. On average our graduates earn more than graduates from Tallinn University or the University of Tartu, the large Estonian public universities.
- We are located in Tallinn, one of Europe's startup hot spots with ever-enhancing opportunities to find the right team, shape the right product, raise funds and take off with your idea. For aspirations in an intrapreneurial career, look no further than our good neighbours and internship-partners from the various high-value industries at Ülemiste City the innovation campus dubbed "the Silicon Valley of the North".
- Easily accessible and low-cost location. Estonia is well-connected to any part of the world and the living costs (accommodation, food, transportation) are much more reasonable than in Scandinavia and the UK for instance. It's all the world's opportunities with no hassle and all the more fun.
EUAS is a university for driven people who are after the next big thing.
I year autumn
- Organisational behaviour
- Self-management in university
- Entrepreneurial behaviour and characteristics
- Public speaking
- Research methods
- Academic writing
- Estonian for the beginners
I year spring
- Personnel management
- Enhancing creativity
II year autumn
- Legal basics and documentation
- Fundamentals of business
- Organizational communication
- Internship I
- Knowledge and philosophy of science
- Business ethics
- Individual creativity
II year spring
- Corporate social responsibility
- Intervention theory and practice
- Business models and evolutionary strategic development
III year autumn
- Sales and market mechanisms
- Business analysis
- Enterprise financial management
- Innovation strategy
- Creativity as a Scientific Field of Study
III year spring
- Final paper
- Internship II
Unlike ERASMUS exchange, while away you will be studying the same subjects you would have at EUAS. This means you can still graduate in three years - travel and academic adventure is something you can do as a part of your studies, not despite them.
Graduates choosing to study the full three years at EUAS will receive a Diploma of Higher Education in Applied Sciences on the curriculum Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation (Creativity and Business Innovation specialisation) from EUAS.
Graduates choosing to spend a semester each in Lithuania and Portugal will be awarded a joint first level professional higher education degree certified by two higher education diplomas: Professional Bachelor in Business (Vilnius University of Applied Sciences) and Diploma of Higher Education in Applied Sciences (Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences).
IELTS 5.5 or equivalent proof of English proficiency is required.
For EU (and EU visa-free countries) candidates admission for February 2019 is open until 31 January 2019.
For non-EU (EU visa required) candidates admission to begin studies in February 2019 has ended. Applications submitted between 1 December 2018 and 31 May 2019 will be considered for admission to begin studies in September 2019.
Program taught in: