The objectives of the degree in Computer Engineering are:
- To train graduates in Computer Engineering (graduates), with a broad and solid training that prepares them to direct and carry out all the tasks of the software systems life cycle, oriented to the direct accompaniment to the design and development, production, quality and maintenance, with their own autonomy, able to adapt to the challenges in the professional activity, applying their scientific knowledge, and the methods and techniques proper to the engineering.
- To train graduates capable of maintaining a dialogue with various departments and people, cultivating a taste for learning and research, developing new solutions and integrating different values of science in their activity.
- To train graduates who, throughout their professional career, assume responsibility tasks in organizations, both technical and management, and contribute to the management of information and knowledge.
- To train people with the skills required by professional engineering practice: to be able to direct projects, to communicate clearly and effectively, to work in teams and guide multidisciplinary teams, to adapt to change and to learn independently throughout life.
- Train graduates prepared to learn and use effectively techniques and tools in Computer Engineering that arise in the future. This versatility makes them especially valid in organizations where permanent innovation is required.
The course is registered by OET - Order of Technical Engineers, in the College of Computer Science.
- Systems engineer (system development and administration);
- Software Engineer;
- Network engineer;
- Project manager of information systems;
- Technical-commercial computer science;
- Performance of senior management roles in public and private companies, whose activity directly or indirectly involves the use of Computers, Computer Networks, Information Technologies and Information Systems.
Entrance Exam for the 2019/2020 school year
About the School
O ISPGAYA pretende promover o pleno desenvolvimento da personalidade dos seus estudantes através duma formação integrada técnico-científica, sociocultural e humana.