Through this program, the Danubius University takes the mission of preparing specialists, researchers and leaders in the management field from the East and South-East regions of the country, getting involved in debates and society projects, in shaping a new frame of development in a European context.
In order to answer these major components of the new field, the curriculum that we offer our students, through professors that are extremely competent in the field, is in accordance with everything that is happening today on a national and international level, which makes such a graduate diploma recognised, through transferable credits, anywhere in the world.
The professional competencies that students can obtain after gaining their Bachelor’s diploma are:
- Identifying and using the specialized language, methodologies, and knowledge from the field of communication sciences
- Using new information and communication technologies (NICT)
- Identifying and using strategies, communication methods, and techniques in the process of public relations
- Achieving and promoting a product of public relations
- Specialized assistance in the management of crisis communication and/or the mediation of communication conflicts
Some of the subjects studied within this program are: Crisis communication, International public relations, Regional public relations, Editing materials of public relations, Applied semiotics, Communication law, The philosophy of the culture, Communication and public relations in political organizations.
The study curriculum includes stages of specializing practice during the second year of study, 4 weeks, and summing 120 hours at the end of the second semester.
Graduates of this Bachelor’s program may have carriers such as: specialist in public relations, mediator, spokesman, brand manager, protocol organizer, markets and exhibitions organizer, trainer, training organizer/consultant, assessor of professional competences, political communication consultant, specialist in online public relations, and specialist in press communication.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 30, 2017