Accounting Administrative University Analyst (3 years)
Public Accountant (4 years)
Resol. ME 1258/10 Modif. Note DNGU No. 3478/15
Face-to-face modality. Undergraduate degree/>
The entry to EAN is unrestricted although the applicant must meet the following admission requirements:
- Interview with pedagogical advisor.
- Attendance to talk of professional responsibilities with the Director of the Career.
- Assistance to institutional presentation by the Rector.
- Participation of the entrance course: Introduction to the Sciences of the Administration
- In addition to the documentation requirements stipulated in the internal regulations
Organizations in a highly competitive and internationalized context, require Public Accountants with solid accounting and tax administrative knowledge, training that is integrated into legal, humanistic, mathematical and economic knowledge. His opinions on economic and accounting matters, etc. they can be related to judicial, administrative and / or are destined to make public faith on diverse subjects.
EAN offers a study plan for Administrative Accounting Analysts and Public Accountants legitimized by an Advisory Board of companies committed to the institutional project. Teachers have extensive training and professional experience and are trained in the management of teaching strategies to promote the acquisition of professional skills. The practical training of the students is carried out through the analysis of real cases of companies associated with EAN, which expose their problems for their treatment within the framework of the subjects.
Pre-professional internships are held in companies and discussion forums with experts from the Administration Sciences.
Scope of Title/>
SCOPE OF THE TITLE: ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATIVE UNIVERSITY ANALYST/>
- He will be able to perform in different administrative areas, regardless of the size of the organization (Small, Medium or Large Company) as a direct collaborator of the intervening professional.
- You can dedicate to the following activities:
- Accounting records and analysis
- Management and Control
- Organization of required backup documentation
- Support of integrated administrative activities
- Ordering, classification and interpretation of accounting facts
SCOPE OF THE TITLE: PUBLIC COUNTER/>
The Public Accountant may dedicate himself to the following activities:
- The offering or realization of professional services
- The performance of functions derived from judicial appointments of office
- The evaluation, issuance, presentation or publication of reports, opinions, awards, consultations, studies, advice, expertise, assessments, estimates, writings, accounts, analysis, projects or similar works intended to be presented to particular public authorities or entities public, mixed or private.
Program taught in: