Official Degree: Degree in Business Management
Duration / ECTS: 4 years / 240 ECTS
Places / Campus: 65 / Moncada - Alfara; 15 / Elche
Taught in: Spanish
- CG1. That students acquire an ethical commitment to society in carrying out their activities.
- CG2. That students acquire skills in the use of Information and Communication Technologies.
- CG3 That students acquire the ability to work autonomously to ensure that they are entrepreneurs in their activities.
The graduates in the Degree in Business Administration from the CEU Cardenal Herrera University should be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge and understanding of the organizations, the environment in which they operate and how they are managed and managed. It is important to put emphasis on understanding and response to change as well as the future forecast of them.
Specifically, with the Degree in Business Management at the CEU Cardenal Herrera University, the following specific competencies are pursued:
- CE1. Ability to identify, formulate and solve problems by applying professional criteria and understanding the competitive and institutional location of the organization, identifying its strengths and weaknesses.
- CE2. Ability to manage and manage a company effectively in terms of time, motivation, behavior and change management to adapt to the business environment.
- CE3. Ability to perform critical analyzes in quantitative and qualitative terms, including data analysis, interpretation and extrapolation to the concrete business reality.
- CE4. Ability to listen, negotiate, persuasion and effective written communication, using the traditional means of the business world such as the preparation and presentation of reports on specific business situations and markets.
- CE5. Ability to use the information technologies applied to the company, as well as identify the sources of relevant economic information and its content.
- CE6. Leadership capacity and entrepreneurial spirit, as well as the ability to run a business and be part of work teams.
- CE7. Capacity for self-criticism and sensitivity towards the diversity of people, cultures and businesses.
Business Management is part of the so-called Social Sciences and therefore has connection with degrees related to the field of Law, Economics or Labor Relations. The Graduate in Business Management can carry out his activity within the public administration, the private company or through the free exercise of the profession being authorized to perform the following professional activities:
- Administration, Organization and Business Management
- Arbitration and legal proceedings
- Account Audit
- Financial advice
- Accounting advice
- Tax advice
- Statistical studies and economic, accounting and financial documentation.
- Education Economists
- Health economists
- Urban Economists
- Environmental economists
- Economists for NGOs and development cooperation
- Business computing
- Commercial research and planning, marketing techniques, foreign trade
- Selection and integration of personnel, work methods and administrative rationalization
- Actuarial and risk systems
- Data processing and business information processing
Without wishing to be exhaustive in the enumeration of professional outings in relation to the activities for which an economist is empowered, we can point out the following areas as main:
- Teaching and research (in public and private institutions)
- Company (public or private)
- Civil servant
- Free exercise of the profession
- International organizations
That makes us different?
1. The employability of the student, in the center
We are obsessed that the student jumps into the working world in the best conditions. Therefore, our curriculum is connected with the employability of the future: internationalization, innovation and creativity in the management and strategic direction of resources.
2. The international dimension
- Free supplementary training in English from first to fourth to improve the starting level.
- Matters within the curriculum that reinforce language competence: taught in English or English for technical use.
- International exchanges: with our Erasmus coordinated program with mobility in several European countries, so you can study a semester or course in another country.
- Opportunities for international internships.
3. Direct contact with the profession
Because we understand that in order to become a good manager in the company, you must be in contact with the best professionals first. For this reason, we articulate your training from two key milestones:
- We have visiting professors, key professionals from relevant organizations, who attend each course to share their experience with the students.
- Throughout the degree, visits or other training activities are scheduled in companies to make contact with the reality of each sector.
4. The case method
We use this method as a transversal learning tool:
- It is applied in all the courses from the first grade.
- All the subjects that are taught throughout the course are involved. So the student becomes aware of the importance of each of the subjects taught and the interrelation that exists between them.
- Visits are scheduled to the companies under study and talks with those responsible for them.
5. Double degrees of the specialist in double degrees
You can study at the same time two university courses with compatible schedules, with all the classrooms in the same facilities and, of course, without paying twice as much. So are the double degrees of the University specialist in double degrees.
Business Management Law Business Management Marketing
About the School
Somos una Universidad católica, pionera en el desarrollo de proyectos educativos innovadores. Estamos orientados a ayudar a las personas que aprenden con nosotros a entender la disciplina que estudian ... Read More