OFFICIAL TITLE: Degree in Business Administration
DURATION / ECTS: 4 years / 240 ECTS
SEATS / CAMPUS: 65 / Moncada - Alfara; 15 / Elche
IMPARTIDO EN: Spanish
- CG1. Students acquire an ethical commitment to society in carrying out their activities.
- CG2. Students acquire skills in the use of Information Technology and Communication.
- CG3. Students acquire the ability to work independently to ensure they are entrepreneurs in their activities.
The titled / ace in the Degree of Business Administration from the University CEU Cardenal Herrera, should be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge and understanding of organizations, the environment in which they operate and how they are managed and directed. It is important to emphasize understanding and responding to change and to forecast future of the same.
Specifically, the Degree in Business Management at the University CEU Cardenal Herrera, the development of specific competencies pursued following:
- CE1. Ability to identify, formulate and solve problems by applying professional standards and understanding the competitive and institutional location of the organization identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
- CE2. Ability to manage and run a business efficiently in terms of time, motivation, behavior and change management to adapt to business intoned.
- CE3. Ability to perform critical analysis in quantitative and qualitative terms, including data analysis, interpretation and extrapolation to the specific business reality.
- EC4. Listening skills, negotiation, persuasion and effective written communication using traditional media in the business world such as the preparation and reporting on specific business situations and markets.
- CE5. Ability to use information technologies applied to the company and identify sources of relevant economic information and its content.
- CE6. Leadership and entrepreneurship, as well as the ability to run a business and being part of teams.
- EC7. Self-criticism and sensitivity to the diversity of people, cultures and businesses.
Business Management falls within the so-called social sciences and therefore has connection with qualifications related to the field of law, economics or industrial relations. The Graduate in Business Administration can perform their activity within the public administration, private enterprise or through the free exercise of the profession being empowered to perform the following professional activities:
- Administration, Organization and Management
- Arbitration and judicial proceedings
- Audit of Accounts
- financial advice
- accounting advice
- tax consultancy
- statistical and economic, accounting and financial documentation.
- Economists education
- Health economists
- economists urbanists
- Economists environment
- Economists for NGOs and development cooperation
- Business Informatics
- Research and Business planning, marketing techniques, foreign trade
- Selection and integration of personnel, working methods and administrative streamlining
- actuarial systems and risk
- Data processing and management of business information
Without being exhaustive in the list of career opportunities in relation to the activities for which is authorized an economist, we can point the following main areas:
- Teaching and research (in public and private institutions)
- Company (public or private)
- I officialdom
- Free exercise of the profession
- International organizations
What makes us different?
1. Employability student in the center
We obsess the student jump into work in the best conditions. Therefore, our curriculum is connected to the employability of the future: internationalization, innovation and creativity in the management and strategic direction of resources.
2. The international dimension
- free additional training in English from first to fourth to improve the starting level.
- Subjects within the curriculum that reinforce language proficiency: taught in English or English for technical use.
- International Exchanges: with our coordinated Erasmus mobility in several European countries, so you can study a semester or course in another country program.
- Opportunities for international practices.
3. Direct contact with the profession
Because we understand that in order to become a good manager in the company you should be in touch from first with the best professionals. Therefore, we articulate your training from two key milestones:
- We have visiting professors, key organizations relevant professionals who come each year to share their experience with students.
- Throughout the degree also visits other educational activities are scheduled in companies to make contact with the reality of each sector.
4. The case method
We use this method as a tool for cross-learning:
- It applies in all courses from first grade.
- They are involved all the subjects taught throughout the course. So the student becomes aware of the importance of each of the subjects taught him and the interrelationship between them.
- Visits are scheduled to companies under study and discussions with those responsible for them.
5. Double grades doubles specialist degrees
You can take while two university degrees with compatible schedules, with all classrooms in the same facilities and, of course, without paying twice. So are doubles specialist degrees from the University in double degrees.
Management + Law Business Management + Marketing
About the School
Somos una Universidad católica, pionera en el desarrollo de proyectos educativos innovadores. Estamos orientados a ayudar a las personas que aprenden con nosotros a entender la disciplina que estudian ... Read More