OUTCOMES OF THE STUDY PROGRAM
- To make decisions evaluating their impact on the economical and cultural development of society, welfare, and environment.
- Critically evaluate and reflect one’s activities, being aware of the importance of lifelong learning.
- To communicate in writing and orally, by conveying the professional knowledge in Lithuanian and in a foreign language.
- To cooperate, to work in a team, taking responsibility for one’s and colleagues work.
- To learn the research methods and forecast models of economic analysis.
- To collect, systematize and evaluate the economic information, using a range of methods of analysis, in accordance with the principle of confidentiality.
- To know the main economic concepts, principles, theories and apply them in practice.
- To perform an empirical study which is orientated into business entity’s activities, using modern information technologies and economic information systems.
- To analyze and evaluate the entity’s environment internal and external economic processes and events.
- To formulate economic analysis conclusions, to find and prove the solutions to common problems based on the business entity.
- To plan, organize and run an entity or its division economic, financial and investment activity.
- To evaluate business entity’s economic, financial and investment activities.
- To make suggestions for economic development and innovation in economic matters.
To process and evaluate economic information, to identify business entity’s economic problems and justify their decisions and make suggestions for improvement in the global and constantly developing business environment.
Having acquired the degree of Professional Bachelor in Economics the person is competent to work as an economist, analyst, project manager and perform other related job activities in different business entities, financial or investment companies as well as in the institutions of local and municipal administration, budgetary organizations or to establish and run own business.
THE STUDENTS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THEIR STUDY PROGRAM SUCCESSFULLY ACQUIRE A DIPLOMA OF PROFESSIONAL BACHELOR
Description of study program: Business Economics
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 21, 2018