OUTCOMES OF THE STUDY PROGRAM
- To make decisions evaluating their impact on the economical and cultural development of society, welfare, and environment.
- Critically evaluate and reflect one’s activities, being aware of the importance of lifelong learning.
- To communicate in writing and orally, by conveying the professional knowledge in Lithuanian and in a foreign language.
- To cooperate, to work in a team, taking responsibility for one’s and colleagues work.
- To learn the research methods and forecast models of economic analysis.
- To collect, systematize and evaluate the economic information, using a range of methods of analysis, in accordance with the principle of confidentiality.
- To know the main economic concepts, principles, theories and apply them in practice.
- To perform an empirical study which is orientated into business entity’s activities, using modern information technologies and economic information systems.
- To analyze and evaluate the entity’s environment internal and external economic processes and events.
- To formulate economic analysis conclusions, to find and prove the solutions to common problems based on the business entity.
- To plan, organize and run an entity or its division economic, financial and investment activity.
- To evaluate business entity’s economic, financial and investment activities.
- To make suggestions for economic development and innovation in economic matters.
THE STUDENTS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THEIR STUDY PROGRAM SUCCESSFULLY ACQUIRE A DIPLOMA OF PROFESSIONAL BACHELOR
About the School
Vilniaus kolegija /University of Applied Sciences is open to novelties. It is a flexible and continually changing higher educational institution that is harmoniously combining labor market needs with ... Read More