The Bachelor's Degree in Communication of Enterprises and Institutions aims to train communicators or operational managers. This course allows the student to:
- To grasp the historical, economic and social stakes of communication.
- To acquire the basic knowledge, to exercise the profession of communicator
- (Law, economics, marketing, human resources, digital, etc.).
- To discover the means and the media of communication.
- To learn about the communication professions and the structures in which they operate: companies, institutions, associations, media.
The student will thus develop his critical thinking by analyzing documents and discourses relating to these fundamental phenomena of the communication of companies and institutions.
Conditions for access to training and prerequisites
The Bachelor's degree in Business and Institutions Communication is available only to bachelor's degree holders.
Since we are the elite of tomorrow, registration is based on a file review and an admission competition. The Admissions Department and the school's teaching team take care of it.
The professional prospects of the Bachelor in Communication of the Companies and the Institutions are multiple and varied, in Tunisia, in Europe and all over the world.
- Assistant or Communication Director
- Marketing consultant or consultant
- Human resources manager
- Head of Public Relations
- Mediator in media companies
- Spokesperson of a company / institution
- Project Manager
- Business Journalist
- Press officer
About the School
L’Europe de Com; institut du management de la communication de l’Ecole Supérieure Européenne de Tunis, s’affirme comme un formidable réseau ouvert sur la communication avec des partenariats prestigieu ... Read More