Do you want a career in management that involves working at a commercial or financial institution? This program equips you with the skill set you need for administration and business management, organization and staff management, the marketing sector, and the finance and financial mediation sectors. The Business Administration and Management, which is entirely taught in English, ensures that your degree is international in nature, with its students coming from around the world. And since what happens after you graduate is of prime importance, the program gets your career off to the right start by including a professional internship that can be carried out either in Italy or abroad. You will also be pleased to know that the QS World University Rankings by Subject ranks Ca' Foscari for Business & Management Studies and places it among the top 250 universities for Accounting & Finance.
The view from the Economic Campus
The English-taught curriculum is called Business Administration and Management. Some of the areas of study covered by the program's course work include:
- Principles of Management and International Accounting
- Introduction to Law
- Business Economics and Management of the Firm
- Computational Tools for Economics and Management
- Financial Institutions and Corporate Finance
Come graduate in Piazza San Marco with us!
LAUNCHING YOUR CAREER
As a graduate, you will be ready for employment as a manager or consultant in business, banking, finance, industrial or insurance companies, and enterprises around the world. Career fields include, but are not limited to:
- Management and supervision in the private sector
- Human resource management
- Workplace organization
- Sales and distribution
One of our students' libraries
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
- For the Business Administration and Management Curriculum (taught in English) a certified B2-level knowledge of English is required; for the Business Administration Curriculum (taught in Italian) certified B2-level knowledge of Italian and certified B1-level knowledge of English is required.
- EU citizens must take a written entry test that assesses their knowledge of logic and mathematics at a testing center in Italy. The test is administered in the language of instruction of their chosen curriculum (English or Italian).
- Non-EU citizens must take either an oral entry test (via Skype) or a written test (at a testing center in Italy) that evaluates their knowledge of logic and mathematics. The test is administered in the language of instruction of the candidate's chosen curriculum. To determine which test you need to take, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO APPLY, VISIT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION PLATFORM APPLY.UNIVE.IT!
San Giobbe, Venice - Economic Campus
FEES AND FUNDING
Depending on your nationality, the fees range from 700 to 1900 Euros. To know how much your fee would be, contact us!
For high-achieving international students, Ca' Foscari offers:
- renewable fee waivers
- one-time scholarships of €5,000
The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families.
Life at Ca' Foscari is both rewarding and stimulating thanks to a wide range of activities and events organized by the university as well as the students themselves. You can get involved in student clubs and sports, as well as take advantage of everything the city itself has to offer, from international cultural events to some of the world's most beautiful art and architecture. Plus, if you choose to live in Venice's historic center, you'll surely enjoy living locally and sustainably thanks to the fact that distances are manageable and there are no cars or traffic to compete with.
To get an insider's perspective, why not book an online chat with a current international student?
Also be sure to check out our international student Instagram account, @studentlifeinvenice for a window onto life at Ca' Foscari!
About the School
Originally established as Italy’s first business school in 1868, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is now a multidisciplinary institution offering a wide range of study programs in economics and manage ... Read More