Business Administration - Management, B.S.
Our AACSB-accredited program teaches you to formulate management policy and deploy techniques that impact an organization’s efficiency and profitability. Learn how to evaluate the impact of management policy on an organization's performance and deploy managerial techniques effectively in real-life business situations from professors and top industry executives with decades of real-world experience.
You’ll begin your studies with our Discovery Core liberal arts curriculum, and acquire an equally strong foundation across the spectrum of business-related academic disciplines through our business program core. You’ll learn to communicate clearly and concisely; compare, contrast, and apply basic ethical concepts; and illustrate cultural awareness and analyze the impact of globalization on business.
Upon completion of your B.S. degree, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate competency and make decisions in all functional business disciplines.
- Use technology as a decision support tool in business.
- Conduct and utilize research to support business innovation.
- Integrate functional disciplines together to affect sound policy making and business planning.
In addition, as a graduate of our Business Administration-Management, B.S. program, you will have the skills to:
- Evaluate the impact of globalization on a firm’s success and challenges;
- Distinguish the role of human behavior in organizations, particularly in the context of managerial practices;
- Analyze how new venture creation contributes to advancing management strategy;
- Design a knowledge management plan that impacts on a firm’s performance; and
- Deploy the appropriate techniques for effective human resource management.
An N.Y.I.T. degree is your passport to an exciting future in an in-demand field. Possible career opportunities for graduates with this degree include:
- Business analyst
- Management consultant
- Risk management specialist
- Operations supervisor/manager
- Business development specialist
About the School
The first American university established in the United Arab Emirates’ capital city, NYIT-Abu Dhabi is a vibrant member of NYIT’s community of global campuses.