- You have completed an apprenticeship and finish your Vocational School? Now you want to know more!
- You already have professional experience? Now you want to expand your career opportunities!
- You have completed the matura and technical internship? Now you want to apply your knowledge!
- The bachelor's program in the School of Engineering is practice-oriented, comprehensive, specialized and adequately prepare you for your future career before.
The full-time study usually includes six semesters of 14 weeks each teaching period. Teaching is mainly carried out in lectures, group lessons, exercises and laboratory work. The course is divided into modules that make up a completed lesson of one semester duration. The offer includes Pflichtund elective modules. For each module, a note is issued. Individual modules can be combined into groups of modules.
Already after the first year, you will receive in the form of assessments a clear feedback on your level of education. The existence of this assessment is also a prerequisite for inclusion in the main study.
If you have already taken root in the workplace, make family work or devote a time-consuming hobby, it is possible to complete the study in part-time model for the study programs Electrical Engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering and industrial engineering. The course contents correspond to those of full-time study, the study period, however, be extended by one year.
The International profile in the courses aviation, electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, systems engineering and industrial engineering you acquire intercultural skills already during your training: with English modules, a longer stay abroad and a language certificate. In order to open up excellent opportunities for an international career in engineering.
- Energy and Environmental
- computer science
- machine technology
- Materials and Process Engineering
- Systemtechnik (mechatronics, medical technology)
- transport systems
- Industrial Engineering (Industrial Engineering, Engineering Service and Marketing, Business Mathematics)
This school offers programs in: