In a context of globalization of markets and increased competition, companies need to constantly redefine themselves ahead of their competitors and thus survive, thrive and innovate. Companies that succeed in this new economic space, regardless of size, belong to a class, that of the world-class company. In this type of business, the manager's role can not be improvised. It must have a global and systemic understanding of the organization and understand the role and contribution of all business functions.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
• Bachelor • Application form • BSAT admission test • Maintenance and minimum two years of professional experience
• English Training professionals as versatile managers executives capable of understanding the new realities of the environment by:
- mastering of management principles, developing a systemic vision of the company
- developing personal managerial skills
- investing a field of specialization that can be further developed through the second and third cycle studies or within the company.
The Professional Bachelor of AMI as designed, allows companies to understand the operating bases and discover the management techniques used to control organizations and provide a basis for decision making. It is now in its environment, highlighting the complexity of interactions, focusing on dimensions: human, international and professional. It proposes a first work on key dimensions of life skills: innovation, teamwork, commitment in projects, autonomy.