STUDY PROGRAMME LEARNING OUTCOMES
- To communicate both in Lithuanian and foreign language by integrating into a multicultural environment, ethically and professionally solve the activities.
- To develop individually professional competence in response to market changes.
- To learn basic concepts by assessing external business and enterprise environmental factors.
- To apply properly the bank‘s business legislation and other regulatory documents.
- To use modern tools, organize, summarize the economic and financial data, manage the documentation of organization.
- To use modern information technologies for electronic banking services management.
- To know banking products and services and be able to manage them and offer to customers.
- To consult customers on bank financing, investment and risk factors management issues and questions.
- To apply methods of financial professional activity analysis.
- To evaluate results of financial state and activity of the bank.
- To perform an empirical study, using quantitative and analytical methods.
- To understand the responsibility for their activities and their results in potential positive and negative effects.
- To make the inspection of decisions in financial activities.
A GRADUATE WILL BE ABLE
About the School
Vilniaus kolegija /University of Applied Sciences is open to novelties. It is a flexible and continually changing higher educational institution that is harmoniously combining labor market needs with ... Read More