Prepare yourself for a variety of careers working in the increasingly global, interconnected business environment with a major or minor in International Business.
International Business Program Details
Students participating in the International Business program will be prepared to work in a global economy, mastering theory and practice in accounting, finance, marketing, and management.
Featuring a common business core that integrates the various strategic areas of business, our academically stimulating International Business program is relevant to today's business landscape, preparing you for the next step in your career.
Students participating in the International Business Program will be prepared to work in a global economy, mastering theory and practice in accounting, finance, marketing, and management.
- Major or minor option
- Common business core provides a wide skill set
- Effectively work in an international environment utilizing essential business skills
- Understand international investment and financial strategies
- Demonstrate intercultural communication through the experience of studying abroad, international service learning, or international cooperative/internship experience
- Understand issues in international management and strategic planning
- Analyze the role of ethical behavior, the impact of business decisions on others, and the role that social justice plays in the international environment a global economy mastering theory and practice in accounting, finance, marketing, and management
Cabrini University is located in a safe community a short train ride from Philadelphia.We are minutes away from King of Prussia Mall the largest shopping complex on the East Coast, and less than three hours from New York City and Washington, D.C.
The average academic and need based scholarship is $23,000.00.Our total estimated cost is $46,000.00 Cabrini is ranked as a top small university and a best value for students with over 35 academic majors.
Student teacher ratio 16 to 1
Average class size 16
92% of full time faculty have their doctorate or terminal degree.
92% of Cabrini graduates are employed, in graduate school, or completing a year of service within 10 months of graduating.