Learn skills that are applicable to nearly any field with a major or minor in Business Management and prepare for any one of a variety of careers.
Featuring a common business core that integrates the various strategic areas of business, the Business Management major can be customized to meet your specific career interests.
Business Management Program Details
Featuring a common business core that integrates the various strategic areas of business, the Business Management major provides prepares you for the professional world with a broad range of skills that can be applied to a variety of careers.
By selecting specific elective courses or minors within and outside of the Business Department, you can focus your education on charting your own course so you can do something you’re passionate about.
Minor in related business fields (Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, and International Business) or in:
- Bridge Minor (for non-business majors only)
- Sports Management
You can also take a concentration in Advertising, Nonprofit Management, or Public Administration to further focus your education.
Employment opportunities for Business Management majors are available in a variety of fields. You can customize the major to meet your specific career interests, in fields such as:
- Sports and recreation
- Management of a family business
- New technological areas
- Major or minor option
- Wide range of professional options
- Customizable to your specific career goals
- Function effectively as a team leader or team member, as required in a workplace setting,
- Solve specific business problems that require critical analysis, evaluation, and interpretation of financial information
- Express, orally and in writing, complex business concepts, using appropriate terminology, formats, and technologies
- Conduct research and apply appropriate models and processes to support business analysis and decision making.
- Master basic concepts and analytical skills in management, marketing, accounting, finance, economics, and quantitative decision making and understand the interdisciplinary nature of these areas
- Understand the role of ethical behavior in business, understand and evaluate the impact of business decisions on others, and appreciate the role that business can play in societal change
- Understand economic issues as they effect the operation of a company and an economy
- Use and apply computer technology
Cabrini University is located in a safe community a short train ride from Philadelphia.We are minutes away from King of Prussia Mall the largest shopping complex on the East Coast, and less than three hours from New York City and Washington, D.C.
The average academic and need based scholarship is $23,000.00.Our total estimated cost is $46,000.00 Cabrini is ranked as a top small university and a best value for students with over 35 academic majors.
Student teacher ratio 16 to 1
Average class size 16
92% of full time faculty have their doctorate or terminal degree.
92% of Cabrini graduates are employed, in graduate school, or completing a year of service within 10 months of graduating.