The IDRAC Bachelor is a 3-year education program in Marketing and Business Development offered by IDRAC on each of its 10 campuses in France. This Bachelor is taught in French and in English and offers the students the unique opportunity to also study in Spain and in Ireland for a year.
Upon completion of the IDRAC Bachelor, students obtain a French Ministry of Education accredited degree and 180 ECTS credits.
IDRAC’s 3 year Bachelor provides students with a unique combination of theoretical and practical skills. Students learn to design, develop, implement, and manage Marketing and Business Development.
Language of instruction: English and French
Participants: International and French students
Intakes: September and January
- High school diploma
- Idrac entrance exams, which can be taken in your home country
- Skype interview with the program Director and a teacher
- French/English language level certificate
LIST OF COURSES
- Business Environment
- Communication and Mediation
- Communication and Information Technology
- Foreign Languages
- Training Modules
The tuition fees for the Bachelor in Marketing and Business Management at IDRAC Business School are:
- EU : 6900 € / year
- Non EU : 7900 € / year - Scholarship available
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 10, 2018