Graduates may find employment as consultants in the international economics field or practice a profession in international relations with a
specialised knowledge of economic-political phenomena and national institutions, working at either the ministerial or regional level, at chambers of commerce, at international institutions (OECD, World Bank, UN, etc.) or at a private companies (for example, as an export manager or manager of international relations).
Possible career opportunities include:
• Economic expert
• International relations expert
• Public relations consultancy
• International marketing
• Diplomatic core
• Public governance
• Cultural mediator
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• EU candidates must take a written entry test in Italy that evaluates their knowledge of logic and general culture.
• Non-EU citizens must take either an oral entry test via Skype or a written entry test in Italy that evaluates their knowledge of logic and general culture;
• A certified B2-level knowledge of English is required.
DOUBLE/JOINT DEGREE AVAILABLE
Double degree with the University of Groningen: Ca’ Foscari issues a special call for applications once a year for this double degree programme.
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st level) and Second Cycle Degree Programmes
About the School
Originally established as Italy’s first business school in 1868, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is now a multidisciplinary institution offering a wide range of study programs in economics and manage ... Read More