The new Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations is a comprehensive multidisciplinary program that provides students with a solid analytical and critical understanding of international politics.
This Bachelor’s Degree program is designed to provide students with a solid understanding of international relations by developing in-depth historical, legal, economic and developmental analyses through specialized courses. It also offers courses on politics in certain regions of the world, such as the Middle East, Latin America, and East Asia.
- A multidisciplinary approach combining different perspectives preparing for further studies in multiple disciplines
- Primarily taught in English, this degree prepares students for the international job market and studies with an international outlook
- Combination of theoretical reflection and practical skills
Post-degree outlook. Masters/professional opportunities
- The labor market in international organizations, government, national and international public administration, think tanks and research centers, non-governmental organizations, activist and lobby groups, etc.
- Master’s Degrees specialized in International Relations, Political Science, International Law, etc.
About the School
Political science is a discipline driven by excellence that offers attractive career prospects with a strong international outlook. Living up to this ambition, ESPOL, the European School of Political ... Read More