• Economics and Business (taught in Italian)
• Economics, Markets and Finance (taught in English)
Depending on the curriculum they complete, graduates can find employment as consultants in the field of economics or take on a professional role in the public and private sectors of tourism.
Career opportunities can be found in the following fields, among others:
• Financial and administrative management
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• EU citizens interested in the Economics and Business curriculum must take an Italian language written entry test in Italy that evaluates their knowledge of logic and mathematics; EU citizens interested in the Economics, Markets and Finance curriculum must take an English language written entry test in Italy that evaluates their knowledge of logic and mathematics.
• Non-EU citizens must take either an oral entry test via Skype or one of the written entry tests offered in Italy to evaluate their knowledge of logic and mathematics;
• For the Economics and Business curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of Italian and a certified B1-level knowledge of English are required; for the Economics, Markets and Finance curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of English is required.
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st level) and Master's Degree Programmes.
About the School
Originally established in 1868 as the first Business School in Italy, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a modern university, which encompass a vast and varied array of undergraduate and graduate deg ... Read More