• Business Administration (taught in Italian)
• Business Administration and Management (taught in English)
Graduates can find employment as managers and consultants in industrial, business, banking, finance and insurance companies and enterprises, both in Italy and abroad. Potential career fields include:
• Management and supervision in the private sector
• Human resources
• Workplace organisation
• Sales and distribution
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• EU citizens interested in the Business Administration curriculum must take an Italian language written entry test in Italy evaluating their knowledge of logic and mathematics; EU citizens interested in the Business Administration and Management curriculum must take an English language written entry test in Italy that assesses their knowledge of mathematics.
• Non-EU citizens interested in either curriculum must take either an oral entry test via Skype or one of the written tests described in the previous point in the language of instruction of their chosen curriculum;
• For the Business Administration curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of Italian and a certified B1-level knowledge of English are required; for the Business Administration and Management curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of English is required.
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programs (1st level) and Second Cycle Degree Programs
About the School
Originally established in 1868 as the first Business School in Italy, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a modern university, which encompass a vast and varied array of undergraduate and graduate deg ... Read More