The aim of the Degree in Animation and Visual Effects (VFX) is to train professionals in the fields of animation, audiovisual and digital content. These professionals will be able to efficiently combine all the different components that are present in an entertainment production: the artistic and creative aspects, the master of new digital technologies as well as the management skills.
The degree provides a solid artistic and creative framework in the field of animation, introducing the latest technological advances in digital animation and offering a comprehensive view of the animation sector and its different job positions.
You will be trained in the best facilities to study animation.
Here you will learn the latest 3D computer animation technology, such as the one of Medialab La Salle: a motion capture (MoCap) lab which is the largest in southern Europe. But as a good animator, in the broad sense, you must also learn drawing, understanding of anatomy, cinematography, or know the principles of the movement.
You will be a professional of computer-generated 3D images, visual effects, and 3D art, understanding all the production pipeline of digital entertainment products. From the conception of the idea up to the distribution.
Timetable: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 14:00 and practices some afternoons
- From High School, if you have passed the University Access Exam. (PAU for the name in Spanish)
- From a Superior Level Training Cycle. (CFGS for the name in Spanish)
- If you have started a Bachelor’s Degree and you want to continue studying it at La Salle (expedient transfer): if you have studied a degree that is not official in Spain, you must validate at least 30 credits, or obtain the equivalence on your academic credentials and do the University Access Exam (PAU) at the UNED, or accredit your studies by the UNED if you come from the EHEA.
- If you are in possession of a university degree.
- If you have done the University Access Exam for 25 years old or for 45 years old.
- If you are a student from the European Union or from any country that has an international agreement that may apply to this situation: you have to fulfill the academic requirements to access to University that the educative system of the country you are studying in demands and accredit the University Access Exam (PAU) at the UNED.
- Those bachelor's students with partial or finished studies from a foreign university must bring a certificate from the university in their country which
- indicates that their degree is official in that country.
About the School
La Salle Campus Barcelona - URL es un centro universitario internacional con más de cien años de historia, dedicado a la formación integral de las personas. Somos miembros fundadores de la Universidad ... Read More