Become an international expert based on French know-how
The 1st BSc & MSc integrated program 100% in English
"I loved my time here! This has been a one of kind experience with incredible people from around the world. The vast majority of classes exceeded my expectations and allowed me to learn great amounts of perspective." Timothy, Inbound Student 2018 – USA
- Small classes
- Learning by doing
- Learning by searching
Technology for Sustainability
- AgLab incubator
- Experimental farm
- Culinary lab
Pure and applied sciences for sustainability
- Study of living systems
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Food systems & Quality
- Information Systems & Digital Transformation
- Bio-resource management
- International Trade & Business Administration
- Social Skills
Secondary school diploma which is equivalent to the French Baccalaureate.
Strong academic average level (specialization in math, physics or biology).
Proficiency in English; equivalent B2; TOEIC IBT 600, TOEFL IBT 80, IELTS 6.0, Cambridge FCE. Students who have completed their previous education in English are exempted from this requirement.
Two-step procedure: online application followed by an interview:
- 1st session: November 30, 2018
- 2nd session: January 15, 2019
- 3rd session: March 30, 2019
- 4th session: June 1, 2019
You really do matter
24/7 personal support
- Personal academic tutor.
- Language support service.
- Personal assistants in your mother tongue.
- Secured residences.
Health & wellbeing
- Benefit from the excellent and free French healthcare system.
- On campus psychological support team.
- Disability-friendly campus and personalized support.
- University hospital within 15’.
Take advantage of our sports facilities and get involved in our 42 clubs and sports teams:
- Horse riding
- Theatre, Cinema, Photography, etc.