A bachelor's degree is an undergraduate degree that is offered by universities and colleges when students complete a program of study. Most bachelor courses last three or four years with some lasting up to seven years.
Students are required to become accustomed with a wide range of areas, including methods, philosophies, and techniques of historical research designs for the analysis of music and ethnomusicology research.
Portugal, officially the Portuguese Republic, is a country located in Southwestern Europe, on the Iberian Peninsula. Portugal is 900 years old, and even though it has a relatively small area, it played a crucial role in world history. Universidade do Porto is most popular by foreigners which consist of 11% international students.
Lisbon is Portugal's capital city and has a population of more than 500,000 persons within its administration. With the European Union, Lisbon comes 11 in terms of population and among the oldest cities on earth. There are 3 leading universities in Lisbon namely; Lisbon University, Technical University of Lisbon and the New Lisbon University.
Request Information Bachelor Degrees in Musicology in Lisbon in Portugal 2018
1) To acquire a solid methodological and academic grounding in the area of Musicology;
2) To acquire sensitivity towards the study of Portugal’s musical heritage and the phenomenon of the identity and diversity of musical cultures;
3) To acquire knowledge and an understanding of the various academic areas of musicology, with particular emphasis on the History of Music, Theory, Analysis and Techniques of Composition, and Ethnomusicology;
4) To develop the ability to apply acquired knowledge and solve problems in the above academic areas, thus ensuring autonomous lifelong learning;
5) To demonstrate the ability to collect, select and interpret information acquired from documentary and field research in musicological domains in order to support decisions and critiques;... [-]