The programme is designed to produce graduates with an in-depth grasp of concepts and perspectives in the tourism industry, who are able to source, analyse and critically evaluate information on physical features, attractions and the impact of events on the environment.
The programme is developed to be industry focused so that graduates can function effectively as active professionals and are able to promote tourism at different levels – local and worldwide.
The areas of specialisation in this programme are travel, event, recreation and entertainment management. Tourism as a career offers many opportunities. It provides employment to millions of people directly and indirectly. This industry has an enormous scope and is growing and generating jobs for qualified job seekers. The industry has something to offer for almost everyone and can absorb people with diverse skills.
The hospitality and tourism industries are very people oriented. If interacting with new people is what you love and you take pride in making people happy, then this could be your career choice.
- 3-year honours programme
- 33 subjects including a undergraduate tourism project
- 14 weeks for full semester; 7 weeks for half semester
Why Business @ HELP?
- Largest academic facility at HELP University
- Qualified and remarkable lecturers
- Industry advisory board
- ..and many more
Any of the following:
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- HELP Diploma in Business with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- 2 Cs in STPM***
- 2 A-Level passes
- 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English
- 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%
- University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various Australian Matriculation Programs
- Equivalent qualification
***The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level
January, March*, May, August, October* (*this intake is only applicable for those entering the programme without being granted any exemptions)
About the School
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incub ... Read More