The Crandall-Acadia Bachelor of Theology Partnership
This unique partnership gives Crandall students the opportunity of taking a degree from Acadia University (through Acadia Divinity College) concurrent with their Crandall degree. In the Acadia Bachelor of Theology program, students will take specialized courses that focus on personal discipleship, Christian service in the church and community, as well as courses in Biblical studies and theology. Practical elements in the program will provide students the opportunity to serve and lead locally and internationally.
This degree is designed specifically for those students who have a passion for serving God and developing a stronger relationship with Him. It provides a solid foundation for leading in church and community ministries.
Special Program Highlights for a Bachelor of Theology
- International mission experience after 2nd year
- Spring courses at Acadia University in Wolfville
- Significant scholarships available
- Combined benefit of studying under Crandall and Acadia Divinity College scholars
- Opportunities to serve in church and community throughout all four years
- Spiritual formation retreat
- Cohort study and mentorship experience
What to expect when you graduate
An Acadia Bachelor of Theology degree, in addition to a Crandall degree, prepares graduates for many different career paths as well as a variety of advanced study opportunities. Graduates will also be well prepared for local church and community service and leadership. While not designed to prepare students for ordained ministry, this double-degree learning experience is an excellent foundation for those who wish to do further study towards a Master of Divinity degree.
Your Possible Career Paths & Areas of Continued Study:
- Ministry to Children & Youth
- Cross-cultural Missions
- Christian Camping
- Pastoral Ministry
- Non-profit Organizations
- Social Work
Last updated November 16, 2018