Registration Certificate No 2001/HE08/006. NQF 7; SAQA ID: 57225. (376 CREDITS)
This programme develops Christian leaders with a broad theoretical and practical foundation in Christian ministry. Graduates will be grounded in Biblical texts and equipped with the knowledge and skills to serve in churches and faith-based organisations. Academic study and personal faith are integrated to produce leaders with a mature, holistic spirituality.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with a bachelor’s pass or equivalent;
- Matriculation Certificate (with university exemption) or equivalent;
- Higher Certificate or an Advanced Certificate or Diploma in a cognate field.
Alternative Admission Requirements
- A National Senior Certificate or National Certificate Vocational with a diploma pass (or equivalent) combined with the results of the NBT;
- Mature age of 23 and over during the first year of studies and a National Senior Certificate (or equivalent);
- RPL policy for access and the results of the NBT are determining factors for admission. Contact the admissions office regarding RPL;
- Mature students (45 years or later) can be admitted, determined by the RPL conditions and the results of the NBT.
- Minimum three years;
- Maximum six years part-time;
- On campus and online;
- January and July intakes.
About the School
Cornerstone is an independent, not-for-profit higher education institution engaged in teaching and learning in service of others, to advance human dignity and social justice for all.