Registration Certificate No 2001/HE08/006. NQF 7; SAQA ID: 57225. (376 CREDITS)
This programme enables graduates to work and lead in a wide variety of ministry and business management projects (e.g. NGO, business, churches, entrepreneurial ventures). We aim to produce graduates capable of managing teams and organisations who approach their task from deep Christian convictions and acquire the management knowledge, tools and skills that business studies can provide.
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with a bachelor’s pass or equivalent;
- Matriculation Certificate (with university exemption) or equivalent;
- Higher Certificate or an Advanced Certificate or Diploma in a cognate field.
Alternative Admission Requirements
- A National Senior Certificate or National Certificate Vocational with a diploma pass (or equivalent) combined with the results of the National Benchmark Test (NBT);
- Mature age of 23 and over during the first year of studies and a National Senior Certificate (or equivalent);
- The conditions of the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) policy for access and the results of the NBT are determining factors for admission. Contact the admissions office regarding RPL;
- Mature students (45 years or later) can be admitted, determined by the RPL conditions and the results of the NBT.
- Minimum three years full-time;
- Maximum six years part-time;
- On campus and online;
- January and July intakes.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 20, 2018