The B.Tech program in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) at MAHE, Dubai offers a unique mix of electrical, electronics and computer-related courses enabling the students to take up professional career / higher studies in any of these areas.
- Highly experienced and qualified faculty with teaching and industry experience.
- Industry oriented education and training.
- Minor Specialization and various electives options
- Well-equipped laboratories.
- High-level industry interaction.
- Emphasis on Innovative and Creative Learning
- Guest lectures and seminars by distinguished professionals from academia and Industry.
- Industrial visits, field trips, & hands-on workshops.
- Mandatory Internships during the program for professional training and practical knowledge.
This Program offers the following minor specializations
- Embedded Systems
- Energy Management
- Energy Systems
- Signal Processing & Control
- Business Management.
An Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate can work as an Engineer in various Industrial set up like:
- Energy Supply corporations
- Industrial research and development labs
- Electrical & Electronics manufacturing
- Electrical Power Utility companies
- Radio and Television service provider
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Software & Service companies
- Pass 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
About the School
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus is a branch campus of MAHE (Deemed to be University), Manipal India with over 64 years legacy; 400,000+ Alumni & the largest private deemed to be ... Read More