The BTech program in Computer Science Engineering prepares students to understand/ use the techniques, skills and modern software tools necessary for software development for the international market. The field of Computer Science and Engineering offers exciting, intellectually challenging, and rapidly growing career opportunities. It is the heart of where the action is: whether this means intelligent game playing, mobile applications, smart robots, cloud computing, data security, social networks, or bioinformatics. Concentrating on creating links between theory and practice, the programme covers a wide variety of software and hardware technologies and their applications.
The program promotes students’ growth and self-development through internships, guest lectures, industry-sponsored projects, and opportunities for experimental learning.
- Special training, the skill-based training program is added as a part of the university courses
- Value Added Certifications Mapped to the curriculum.
- Certification is made mandatory for completing the course to develop 100% outcome.
- Dept. has status and operates as CISCO Networking Academy with courses in networking and security related courses are mapped to Course offered by CISCO Networking Academy.
- Industry Attached Laboratories : ORACLE Academic Institution with Oracle Virtual Labs and Online Learning systems, CIW Lab for Web Development and Designing
- Department has signed a partnership agreement with Android ATC (Training and Testing Centre) to offer certification courses and training for Android Application Development. As an Android ATC partner, we can offer following courses such as Java Fundamentals for Android Development, Android Application Development , Android Security Essentials
- Graphics Design Applications, Multimedia Systems, Information Security & Cryptography
- School is a partner with ORACLE for Advanced Computer Science, CIW for Web development and Ecommerce, EMC University Alliance for courses related to Cloud and Storage Management & SAP University Alliance for Enterprise Systems
- All Industry mapped courses are delivered by the department faculty who have successfully obtained the qualification of Certified Instructors for the each specific vendor.
- Hands on practical Skills – Presentations, Training, Online exams, Simulators, Live Projects.
- Industry Exposure through Internship.
This Program offers the following minor specializations.
- Graphics and Image Processing
- Information Management and Analytics
- Intelligent Systems
- Network and Security
- Software Process Engineering
- Business Management.
- Software Developer
- Systems Manager
- System Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Database system Administrator
- Web Engineer
- Web Analyst
- Business Development manager
- Technical Consultant
- Pass 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 16, 2018