- Any qualification considered by the University to be equivalent to any of the above.
- At least six (6) subjects CXC/GCE 'O' levels grades I, II, or III, or A, B, or C, respectively. Subjects must include English Language and Mathematics.
- At least three (3) GCE 'A' level passes or six (6) CAPE passes, at the appropriate grades.
- Diploma from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Communication Studies with a G.P.A of 2.4 or higher.
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by University of Guyana »
Last updated July 25, 2018
This course is