- Any qualification considered by the University to be equivalent to any of the above.
- At least six (6) subjects CXC/GCE 'O' levels grades I, II, or III, or A, B, or C, respectively. Subjects must include English Language and Mathematics.
- At least three (3) GCE 'A' level passes or six (6) CAPE passes, at the appropriate grades.
- Diploma from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Communication Studies with a G.P.A of 2.4 or higher.
About the School
The University of Guyana was established in April 1963 and began its operations in October of the same year with a batch of 164 students in temporary premises loaned from Queen's College in Georgetown ... Read More