The academic model of our course innovates by applying competency-based teaching that simultaneously develops knowledge, skills and attitudes, in which the student becomes the protagonist of their learning.
The pillars of this approach are based on a systemic teaching of anatomy and physiology, on the simulation of situations of professional practice, on intervention in a real context of internship, on the close relationship developed with reference partner entities and in interaction with other Sports and Health professionals.
Understanding the needs of the professional of the future, we promote the development of soft skills and internationalization experiences, fundamental for the training of global Sports professionals.
- Choose one of three branches of specialization: Sports Training, Exercise and Health
- Active teaching methodology based on problems formulated with clubs and companies.
- Sports facilities of excellence in a single location in the center of Lisbon.
- Internships since the second year of the degree.
- Sports industry professionals in the classroom (conferences and masterclasses) and best practice experience (field trips).
- Promotion of multidisciplinary teamwork (Interprofessional Project).
- Possibility to obtain Certifications in:
- - Grade I and II of Sports Coach (Sports Training Branch);
- - National Certification included in Bosu®, TRX®, Trigger Point®, Foam Roller and Stick Mobility® instructor. Possibility to obtain international certification with special conditions (Exercise and Health);
- - Software certification in CEDIS and Videobserver (all branches).
- Supply of a Universidade Europeia / Adidas Sports Equipment Kit.
- Lessons exclusively in the morning.
- Physical Education (Master's degree)
- Sports coach
- Sports Animator
- Technical director
- Senior Sports Coach
- Exercise Professional
Portuguese or Biology / Geology or Mathematics Note: Approved prerequisite | Group C - Functional, physical and sporting fitness
The Universidade Europeia offers its students the possibility of international mobility under the Erasmus program and other cooperation protocols. It currently has about 200 partner universities scattered around the world. These include the main destinations of choice for our students: Universidad Andrés Bello (Chile), the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (Peru), the University of Bologna (Italy), the University of Rijeka (Croatia), the Institute of Hospitality Management in Prague (Czech Republic), Kozminski University (Poland) and others. We also have exclusive partnerships with our global programs, including MODUL University Vienna (Austria), the University of California (Riverside and Berkeley), Dublin City University (Ireland), PACE University (New York, USA) and the Universidade Europeia of Madrid (Spain).
This Degree is quite differentiadora.Tem teachers with high knowledge and experience in the professional world, and I like to "teach". There is a great connection between theory and practice, helping us to evolve into a professional and personal register. The Tiago Silvestre three years ago is totally different from today, for the better.
Student of Sports Science and Physical Activity