The academic model of our course innovates by applying competency-based teaching that simultaneously develops knowledge, skills and attitudes, in which the student becomes the protagonist of their learning.
The pillars of this approach are based on a systemic teaching of anatomy and physiology, on the simulation of situations of professional practice, on intervention in a real context of internship, on the close relationship developed with reference partner entities and in interaction with other Sports and Health professionals.
Understanding the needs of the professional of the future, we promote the development of soft skills and internationalization experiences, fundamental for the training of global Sports professionals.
- Choose one of the three specialization branches: Sports Training, Exercise and Health & Physical Education.
- Active teaching methodology based on problems formulated with clubs and companies.
- Sports facilities of excellence in a single location in the center of Lisbon.
- Internships since the second year of the degree.
- Sports industry professionals in the classroom (conferences and masterclasses) and best practice experience (field trips).
- Promotion of multidisciplinary teamwork (Interprofessional Project).
- Possibility to obtain Certifications in:
- Sports Coach Grade I and II (Sports Training Branch);
- National certification included in Bosu®, TRX®, Trigger Point®, Foam Roller and Stick Mobility® instructor. Possibility of obtaining international certification with special conditions (Exercise and Health Branch);
- Software certification in CEDIS and Videobserver (all branches).
- Supply of a Universidade Europeia / Adidas Sports Equipment Kit.
- Lessons exclusively in the morning.
- Sports Coach
- Game Analysis and Observation
- Training Control and Evaluation
- Exercise Physiologist
- Physical Exercise Technician
- Technical director
- Youth Training (continuation for Master's)
- High Performance Training (continuation for Master's)
- Specialist Exercise Physiologist (continued to Master's)
- Physical Education (Master's degree)
- Senior Sports Coach
- Exercise Professional
Portuguese or Biology / Geology or Mathematics Note: Approved prerequisite | Group C - Functional, physical and sports fitness.
The Universidade Europeia offers its students the possibility of international mobility under the Erasmus + program and other cooperation protocols. It currently has about 200 partner universities scattered around the world. Among these, the main destinations of choice for our students are Universidad Andrés Bello (Chile), the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (Peru), the University of Bologna (Italy), the University of Rijeka (Croatia), the Institute of Hospitality Management in Prague (Czech Republic), Kozminski University (Poland), among others.
Each program presents a list of specific partnerships, to be consulted with the International Office.
Companies that collaborate in internships and seminars throughout the degree:
- CIF - Club
- Foot-Ball International
- Athletic and Cultural Club
- Belenenses Football Club
- Club VII
- Pedro Arrupe School
- School Sports
- INATEL Foundation
- Portuguese Club Gymnasium
- Go Fit
- National Plan for Ethics in Sports
- Real Sport Clube
- Sport Lisboa and Benfica
- Movement Analysis
- Case studies I
- Research Methodology
- Contemporary Dynamics I
- TD.EF * - Football
- TD.EF * - Swimming
- ES * - Individual Modalities I
- ES * - Group I modalities
- Exercise physiology
- Case studies II
- Communication Skills
- Contemporary Dynamics II
- TD.EF * - Basketball
- TD.EF * - Gymnastics
- TD * - Physical Quality Development
- ES * - Exercise Planning and Prescription
- ES * - Water Activities I
- ES * - Nature Exploration Activities I
- EF * - Teaching Techniques and Strategies
- Sport Pedagogy
- Sports Nutrition
- TD.ES * - Vocational Exploration I
- TD.EF * - Analysis and Observation
- TD.EF * - Handball
- TD.EF * - Racquet Sports
- TD * - Option I (Optional)
- ES * - Physical Activity and Public Health
- ES * - Individual Modalities II
- ES * - Group II modalities
- EF * - Planning and Evaluation I
- EF * - Rhythmic and Expressive Activities
- EF * - Skating
- Sport Psychology
- Computer Systems
- Statistics I
- TD.ES * - Vocational Exploration II
- TD * - Option II (Optional)
- ES * - Option I (Optional)
- TD.EF * - Volleyball
- TD.EF * - Athletics
- ES.EF * - Nature Exploration Activities II
- TD * - Sports Organization
- ES * - Water Activities II
- EF * - Physical Education Pedagogy I
- EF * - Planning and Evaluation II
- Final Work I
- Leadership and Team Management
- Statistics II
- TD.ES * - Stage I
- TD * - Option III (Optional)
- ES * - Option II (Optional)
- EF * - Option I (Optional)
- EF * - Vocational Exploration I
- EF * - Planning and Evaluation III
- EF * - Combat Sports
- Final Work II
- Inter-professional project 20
- Personal development
- TD.ES * - Stage II
- TD * - Option IV (Optional)
- ES * - Exercise in Special Populations
- EF * - Option II (Optional)
- EF * - Vocational Exploration II
- EF * - Physical Education Pedagogy II
- EF * - Traditional Games 2