The Psychology Program at Dar Al -Hekma University has a rigorous curriculum that provides students with the scientific knowledge that would enhance their understanding of human behavior and enable them to apply that knowledge in real settings. The program has an engaging learning environment that fosters students’ growth, integrity, and self-fulfillment. The curriculum is designed to help students become critical and creative thinkers and skillful researchers.
Equipped with the necessary knowledge and tools, students will be empowered to offer excellent services to clients, be the catalyst for change in the community, and improve the field of psychology in Saudi Arabia.
To graduate ethical and competent professionals to best serve and advance the field of Psychology within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Why Choose Psychology Program at Dar Al-Hekma University?
The Bachelor of Science in psychology program:
- Prepares students to specialize in any area of interest.
- Gives students the opportunity to participate in ongoing research.
- Innovative courses not offered in other universities in the kingdom.
- Offers opportunities to conduct, analyze, and use psychological research.
- Strengthens students’ knowledge about their future careers.
- Majority of faculty members are practitioners in the field.
- Offers students hands-on experience.
- Provides students with a foundation of knowledge valued in a wide range of professions, such as law, human resources, business, medicine as well as many other fields.
- Builds a competent student with a range of options for their next academic or career choice.
- Vocational Training Teacher
- Health Care Facility Administrator
- Advertising Sales
- Market Research Analyst
- Occupational Analyst
- Patient Resources
- Career/Employment Counsellor
- Personnel Recruiter
- Employment Interviewer
- Victims’ Advocate
- Child Development Specialist
- Preschool Teacher
- Child Welfare/Placement Caseworker
- Coach Psychiatric Aide/Attendant
- Community Organization Worker Psychiatric
- Community Worker
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Department Manager
- Disability Policy Worker
- Social Services Aide
- Disability Case Manager
- Substance Abuse Counsellor