Mechatronics, as underlying industrial technology, is crucial for the further development of manufacturing, transport, medical, aerospace and other sectors. This multidisciplinary program provides a systematic fusion of knowledge and methods within the fields of mechanical, control and computer engineering, which enables the graduates to develop, implement or maintain increasingly complex technical systems.
– To solve new production engineering problems, plan their solution strategy, apply new problem-solving methods.
– To develop new product and methods for the design of products and production processes.
– To plan and conduct analytical, modelling and experimental research on production engineering problems.
– To process and interpret the data of experiments, analytical research or practical production situations, provide conclusions and recommendations.
– Able to integrate knowledge of various industrial engineering areas, broad world view and manage difficult situations.
– Able to conceptualise engineering systems and production engineering processes aiming to create additional value.
– Able to assess the content of engineering solutions in terms of ethics, social, economic aspects, human health and safety, to comply with the rules of professional ethics.
– Able to work efficiently both, individually and as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
You may become
- Project manager
- Production manager
- Quality manager
- Manager of the companies, institutions and organisations
- Researcher, lecturer
|Proficiency in English|
IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B1, or equivalent
|High school certificate|
Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.
About the School
Kaunas University of Technology - KTU - is one the largest technological universities in the Baltics. Known for its linkages with business, leadership in scientific research, flexible interdisciplinar ... Read More