The Marketing Program is designed to provide students with a full set of fundamental skills and workplace competencies essential for success. Both theory and practice are combined through a series of foundation courses and concentration courses that focus not only on “what to do,” but also on “how to do it”, and a professional capstone experience that includes projects with real companies and internships.
The Marketing Program keeps its students abreast and up to date with new trends in the field. The program offers also a track in digital marketing, taught by expert instructors with demonstrated effectiveness in their industries, bringing forth their diverse expertise to equip students with the essential knowledge, skills, and strategies that enable them to thrive in the workplace.
To graduate leaders and entrepreneurs, equipped with the concepts and skills of international standards, to formulate, implement, and evaluate competitive marketing strategies.
Why Choose Marketing Program at Dar Al-Hekma University?
The Marketing Program helps students build a solid foundation in the field of marketing and makes sure that they:
- Learn from a diverse faculty who offer a holistic and in-depth learning experience.
- Enhance their creativity, problem-solving and decision-making skills in the marketing field.
- Participate in practical projects in collaboration with the local and international businesses and build their CV.
- Benefit from a comprehensive internship program which ensures a better understanding of local and international business environments.
- Become Members of the Marketing Society (MARKS) at Dar Al-Hekma, where they can practice their marketing knowledge and skills in a fun and creative environment.
The marketing field covers a broad range of career paths, from creative to analytical areas of focus.
Some examples of career prospects are:
- Brand Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Public Relations Manager
- Events Coordinator
- Media Account Manager/Executive
- Marketing Strategist
- Business Development Coordinator
- Digital Marketer
About the School
Located in the heart of the metropolitan city of Jeddah, Dar Al-Hekma is one of Saudi Arabia's leading teaching and research universities for young women. Since its opening in 1999, Dar Al-Hekma is de ... Read More