KTU is the leader in computer science studies, and the graduates from BSc programme of Informatics are evaluated the best by the employers in Lithuania (Reitingai, 2017). The studies focus on technologies of programming, the internet and three-dimensional graphics. Cloud computing, contemporary fixed, mobile or wireless access networks, real-world information models and processes of computerised application areas, and competencies for the independent establishment of online IT and multimedia services enable the graduates to be up to date with the needs in the market.
- Internet Informatics
- Multimedia Systems
– Knowledge and skills of real-world modelling – modelling of movement and deformations, particulate systems
– Knowledge of artificial intellect methods and their application areas – comprehensive knowledge of information structure, knowledge representation, neural networks
– Knowledge of business processes and their computerisation technologies, ability to develop and implement individual and team IT projects
– Knowledge of design and programming technologies for Cloud computing – comprehensive knowledge of networks, protocols, Internet, parallel algorithms, programming of the Internet services
– Knowledge of game programming technologies – knowledge of game physics, the design of intellectual game agents, programming of graphics and sounds
– Able to realise modern simulation models for the behaviour of physical-engineering systems based on artificial intellect;
– Able to design, install and service cloud computing platforms;
– Able to design and develop a network, multimedia services, mobile or wireless Internet systems using the principles of artificial intellect and IT safety.
You may become:
- IT infrastructure maintenance specialist
- Designer and developer of IT infrastructure
- Developer of applications, IT services
- IT systems analyst
- Computer game developer
- Web and multimedia developer
Proficiency in English
IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B1, or equivalent
- High school certificate
- Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
- Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
For more information about this programme, please visit their web page here.