About the Programme
Are you interested in programming? Do you want to develop software for the various areas? Do you like working in a team? Then you should like further information about a Bachelor of Science program in Informatics (BSI). The term “informatics” is the study and practice of storing, finding, creating, manipulating and sharing information. Informatics is the science of computer information systems. As an academic field, it involves the practice of information processing, and the engineering of information systems. Everywhere Software can be found, either in the washing machine, the TV. To meet this challenge are complex software systems and people who can develop these needs (developers). Software solutions are to be reliable, fast and easy to operate.
The industry is always looking for capable people from computer science. The growing use of information systems increases the need for trained professionals. In the future, the demand will increase by computer scientists. Whether in research, development, consulting, in a company or self-employed, there are countless career opportunities for computer scientists in various fields: software development, System administration and data management, Research and Teaching and Advice and support.
In the bachelor's program in Informatics, you'll learn programming, software development, mobile applications development, algorithms and complexity, and the theory, science, and math. Particularly, you learn about Java, C++, AngularJS, Scala, and MATLAB. You will have the courses in data structures and analysis, computer systems and architecture, computer networks and communications, image processing, and more.
Through your courses, you will learn how to:
- Apply main principles to the design, development, and verification of secure, high-performance, and reliable computing systems
- Analyze, design, develop secure technical solutions for computing systems and networking infrastructure
- Plan, design, and optimize software applications, data, and systems
- Analyze, compare, and contrast algorithms, programming languages, compilers, and operating systems to select or develop solutions to problems
- Identify and respond to emerging technology, models, methodologies, systems, social networking, gaming, modeling, and simulation.
About the School
International Black Sea University is internationally recognized for its teaching and management excellence, research output, and societal integration having the necessary environment for its students ... Read More