- Faculty of Chemistry
- The degree to be obtained: Engineer
- Duration: 3.5 years (7 semesters)
- Language: English
- ECTS points: 210
Students will gain practical and theoretical knowledge covering all fields of green and new technologies, and environmental analysis and monitoring. Students will have a solid understanding of environmental and analytical chemistry, ecology, and process engineering. The course will focus on hands-on laboratory experience and skill-set-based engineering project work.
- Secondary school leaving certificate.
- Very good knowledge of English, physics, or chemistry.
- Any laboratory-based employment, such as laboratory technician/assistant. Any work in environmental regulatory bodies, or government agencies.
- As a chemical engineer or process engineer, the prospective student will find work in the industry in the planning, control, and construction of processes. Also, in the industry, the student may find work in quality control management
- Alternatively, graduates may find work as a chemical service, or sales, engineer.
About the School
Gdańsk University of Technology (Polish name: Politechnika Gdańska) is one of the oldest universities in Poland and the largest technical university in Northern Poland. It was established in 1904 and ... Read More