Bachelor of Science Finance and Accounting
In cooperation with the Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany
The Bachelor “Finance and Accounting” stretches over six semesters and combines studies of Business Administration and Economics and provides students with the skills and knowledge needed future employment as well as the broad academic foundation for the continuation of studies in the various master programs.
VGU’s partner university in Germany, the Goethe-University of Frankfurt, is one of the country’s leading institutions in the field of economic education and research. The city of Frankfurt/Main is continental Europe’s financial hub, hosting 218 different banks and the European Central Bank.
Why this program
Vietnam is on a path of ongoing economic success and growth. Every day new small and medium-sized firms are created in Ho Chi Minh City. This growing economy is becoming further integrated into the world market and therefore needs an efficient financial service sector. Companies today have a growing need for qualified junior managers with a solid and international education in accounting, controlling and finance.
Our primary goal is to produce fully qualified graduates who are prepared to work in the professional world. An excellently structured and coordinated study path, a demanding syllabus, small workgroups and a first-class mentorship all help to heighten the efficiency and effectiveness of your academic experience.
VGU offers a tailor-made program responding to these evolving needs not only of medium-sized firms but also of banks, insurance companies, audit and tax adviser offices, consulting agencies and financial departments of industrial and commercial businesses. Moreover, the combination of knowledge of the twin fields of Business Administration and Economics provided by this program work like a stepping stone for those who are looking to achieve higher academic qualifications and professional skills.
The Bachelor Program in “Finance and Accounting" is a goal-oriented course of study with the highest quality standards that well prepares students for a successful professional career. This program is accredited in Germany and certified by the AACSB, a quality standard for economics programs, recognized across the world. In Frankfurt, VGU's Finance and Accounting Bachelor program has attracted the strong interest of world-class business companies, such as KPMG and PWC, as well as international banks.
What you get after the program
- Competitive advantages in the job market by a prestigious German and VGU degree and excellent English language competency.
- An internationally recognized degree that affords opportunities to continue your education at world-renowned universities.
- Top-notch skills and knowledge from Germany qualifying you to take up important job positions in the financial areas.
What you get during the program
- Study at a premium university with a world-class standard, right in Vietnam.
- Live and study under perfect conditions on our modern Campus in Binh Duong.
- Benefit from the highest teaching standards of a German study program.
- Improve your soft skills and presentation skills and enlarge your social networks through extra-curricular activities.
- Experience dedicated and experienced academics from Germany teaching in English at the VGU.
- Enjoy very attractive tuition fees substantially subsidized by the Vietnamese and German governments.
- Scholarships up to 100%.
About the School
The Vietnamese-German University (VGU) is a Vietnamese state university. Founded in 2008, VGU is based on a close cooperation between the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and the German State Hessen. Wit ... Read More