Take a second look at a career in fashion
Your fashionable sensibilities, creativity and professional aspirations are joined together in the exciting field of fashion merchandising, and our program is designed to nurture and support your career growth.
Fontbonne University’s Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising provides a content-rich curriculum designed to enhance students’ technical and creative skills, and enhance their understanding of the ethical and global implications of the fashion business. Faculty are committed to providing students industry exposure, internship possibilities, career options and networking potential by coordinating industry tours, collaborating with fashion professionals and organizing study abroad opportunities. With a degree in fashion merchandising, graduates will be equipped to secure a dynamic career in the global fashion industry.
At Fontbonne, our program is taught by faculty with real-world industry experience, ensuring that you’ll be immersed in fashion from day one.
- Credentialed faculty who possess professional industry experience
- Collaborations with industry professionals
- Industry advisory board that mentors students and advises faculty on current industry practices
- Student and faculty participation in fashion-related community events
- Field-based professional learning experiences
- Fashion study tours (including Los Angeles and New York City)
- Professional shadowing opportunities
About the School
Reaching for new heights with a global perspective In today’s economy, your interest in business has a global reach, whether it comes with a desire to be an entrepreneur or ascend the corporate ladder ... Read More