The Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSE) is designed from a multidisciplinary perspective with subject matter from mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, aeronautical and systems engineering. The educational focus is anticipated to support the growth and innovative development of aerospace technologies and systems and address current industry challenges. The program’s objective is to graduate engineers who can enter into research, development, and design positions, function effectively on multidisciplinary teams and contribute to the advancement in engineering-related projects upon graduation. Here are some of the student outcomes of the BSE program:
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
BSE graduates explore careers in:
- Aircraft/ Spacecraft Design
- Celestial Mechanic
- Propulsion System Designer
- Aerospace Research
Aerospace Scientists Admission Requirements
Applicants are required to have completed high school or at least 12 years of formal education and have either of the following qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- UK Cambridge International A Level Certificate
- Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent
The University reserves the right to make the final decision for admission to the program. As admission requirements vary from country to country, interested applicants are advised to email us or visit https://erau.edu/degrees/bachelor/engineering?campus=asia for more information.
Students are eligible for credit exemptions based on the subjects they have taken, and the grades received, which can contribute towards reducing the duration of their desired course of study.
If English is not your primary language, you must either:
- Attain a minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 550 (paper-based) or 79-80 (Internet-based).
- Attain a minimum score on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) of 6.0.
- Start Terms: January, March, July, October
- Application Deadlines: 15th April / 15th September
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Location: Singapore
- Degree Awarded: Same US degree certificate awarded to all Embry-Riddle students, irrespective of campus
- Curriculum: Same as Embry-Riddle Worldwide
- Program Fees: For the latest fees, please visit https://asia.erau.edu/admissions/tuition-scholarships.
- Program Delivery: Classes are delivered full-time and part-time in a traditional classroom setting, as well as online.
Where Our Alumni Are Working
An Embry-Riddle degree will open doors for you at top companies around the globe, with our alumni being highly sought after within the industry. Here are some of the companies that our alumni work at:
About the School
It all started in 1925 with the creation of the Embry-Riddle Company at Lunken Airport in Cincinnati, Ohio. Then, the following spring, the company opened the Embry-Riddle School of Aviation. What beg ... Read More