- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Ocean Engineering and Ship Technology, Faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering (interdisciplinary program)
- The degree to be obtained: Engineer
- Duration: 3.5 years (7 semesters)
- Language: English
- ECTS points: 210
The study program allows students to obtain detailed theoretical knowledge as well as practical expertise in different aspects related to Power Engineering, Energy Technologies, and Energy Conservation, taking into account design, production, exploitation, diagnostics, and maintenance of power and heat plants, power transmission systems, and energy distribution installations.
The program is based on the CDIO (Conceive - Design - Implement - Operate) Concept emphasizing design issues.
- Secondary school leaving certificate, English knowledge at an advanced level.
- Good knowledge of mathematics and physics.
Graduates are able to develop their professional careers in power, heat, and combined plants, energy corporations, and power distribution companies, manufacturing companies that produce energy facilities such as propulsion systems, as well as in electrical and power sections of various enterprises, especially companies that provide and implement innovative, environmentally friendly energy technologies, including renewable energies. They are also prepared for starting their own business in a related field.
About the School
Gdańsk University of Technology (Polish name: Politechnika Gdańska) is one of the oldest universities in Poland and the largest technical university in Northern Poland. It was established in 1904 and ... Read More