This degree will enable you to work in any area of global and dynamic electronics industry ranging from traditional but modern manufacturing to medicine, security and logistics, communication systems and military equipment.
– Applies deeper knowledge of electronics engineering science and research methods;
– Recognises problems, formulates them and applies solutions;
– Performs experiment’s planning and its progress;
– Conduct research activities applying modern technologies;
– Able to solve unknown problems that are not clearly defined;
– Able to develop new methods;
– Able to plan or conduct analytical, modelling or experimental research;
– Able to apply available knowledge and experience in generation of ideas and making of decisions.
You may become
- Project manager
- Head of the company's departments/divisions
- Researcher / scientist
- Manager of the international companies
|Proficiency in English|
IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B1, or equivalent
|High school certificate|
Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.
About the School
Kaunas University of Technology - KTU - is one the largest technological universities in the Baltics. Known for its linkages with business, leadership in scientific research, flexible interdisciplinar ... Read More