Digital technology has brought enormous change to the world in every area, not limited to science, technology, entertainment, and politics. This cutting-edge program is designed to teach you how to harness and capitalize on digital media for the benefit of shaping corporate image, attracting clientele and creating a platform to sell and promote products. Within the digital media production sector, the demand for professional project managers, social media managers, and account managers is especially high.
Duration: Six semesters/three years (Summer Fast Track option available)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux
Teaching Language: English
Campus Exchange Programs: You can transfer to any of the four main campuses after any completed semester. We also have exchange programs with a long list of other universities around the world.
Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited bachelor's degree
Dual Degree On Campus
- Duration: Seven semesters/three years (Summer Fast Track option available)
- Credits: 172 CH/240 ECTS
Dual Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited bachelor's degree plus:
- Switzerland campuses: An official Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Business degree awarded by the University of Roehampton in London.
- Barcelona campus: An official Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Business degree awarded by the University of Derby.
Opportunities Abroad: Undergraduate students at EU Business School can also obtain:
- A second bachelor’s degree at Pace University in New York, U.S.A.
- A second bachelor’s degree at Shinawatra International University in Thailand
- A postgraduate diploma at the University of California, Riverside, U.S.A.
Internships: EU has departments in each campus to help students procure internships.
Admission Period: On-going throughout the year
Through this six-semester program, you will gain fundamental knowledge of the financial and logistical workings of the media world as well as the necessary skills to manage a digital media company.
- Gain fundamental knowledge of the financial and logistical workings of the media world.
- Obtain the practical skills necessary to manage a digital media company
Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to student qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests and job experience.
Prove their English fluency: TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 550 (paper-based); 80 (Internet-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 54; English native or equivalent. Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the Dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
The Undergraduate/bachelor’s degree programs at EU Business School have four start dates per year, these dates are the same on every campus. Semesters begin in October, February, June, and March every year.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 8, 2018