A Criminal Justice degree from Midway University will give you the skills you need for a career in law enforcement, corrections, and the courts.
The Bachelor of Science Criminal Justice degree introduces students to the field by examining the major disciplines in the field of criminal justice. Students will be introduced to law enforcement, courts, corrections and contemporary challenges in criminal justice with a discussion of ethical standards expected of professionals in this field of study.
Our instructors have spent years working with various criminal justice organizations and are committed to helping you realize your full potential. Under their guidance, you will study correctional systems structure and processes, issues surrounding terrorism, criminal investigation skills, interviewing and interrogation, forensic, social and abnormal psychology, along with courts and court procedures and much more.
With the guidance of a dedicated advisor, you will identify and develop expertise in your areas of interest in criminal justice, which you will present in your capstone project.
- 16:1: Student-to-faculty ratio
- Affordability: 90% of students receive some form of financial assistance
- Support: Meet faculty face-to-face to get in-person assistance
A Peek Inside Our Program
You will earn your Criminal Justice degree by completing 120 credit hours.
- Common Application: We accept online applications on our website or through the Common Application.
- Complete the application: Apply Online or Download Application (PDF). A nonrefundable application fee of $30.00 is required before the application can be processed.
- Submit High School Transcript – Official transcripts should be mailed directly by the high school to the Office of Admissions or sent electronically by a secured third site (i.e. Parchment Exchange, National Student Clearinghouse).
- Official TOEFL/IELTS/SAT scores – Midway University will accept official score reports from the testing organizations. You can submit one of the scores as part of the Application Process.
Midway’s SAT code is 1467 and ACT is 1528
About the School
Midway University, located in Midway, Kentucky, is a private, non-profit liberal arts college, founded in 1847 by Dr. Lewis L. Pinkerton, as the first school in the United States to serve orphaned and ... Read More