The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering aims to produce quality graduates to meet the fast-evolving needs of industry. The degree program is designed for a wide range of students, including those who wish to pursue a career in software, hardware, IT management and other related areas. This degree is also a stepping stone for higher degrees in the computing and information technology areas, either at home or abroad.
The program strengths include a unique blend of faculty expertise, state of art laboratory facilities and innovative course curriculum. We believe our curriculum will groom students to be accomplished IT leaders and specialists.
- Minimum GPA 2.50 each at SSC and HSC/Diploma ( If GPA is below 2.50 then minimum GPA 2.00 and total GPA 6.00 is required)
- O Level-5 subjects, GPA 2.50 and A Level -2 subjects, GPA-2.00 ( One E grade is accepted in 7 subjects)
- Candidates of GED courses must have 410 marks in 5 subjects individually and 450 marks on average out of 800 marks.
- The students who have sat for HSC and are waiting for results can have provisional admission. However, published result is needed for admission confirmation.
- Students must have Science background.
- Candidates who have finished school abroad have to submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their institute/Foreign Ministry & Equivalence Certificate from Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board, Dhaka.
The course breakdown of the total 152 credits and degree requirements is as follows:
About the School
Canadian University of Bangladesh (CUB) is a new university. Yes it is newly established (January, 2016), but it is also a totally new breed of university, too. What makes Canadian University unique? ... Read More