The Chemistry (International) program, offered by the College of Chemistry and Materials Engineering of Wenzhou University, is designed to cultivating management and application talents and educators in the field of chemistry, who are interested in becoming proficient in Chinese, familiar with Chinese culture, as well as keen on international communication and cooperation. All courses are delivered in English, using original English textbooks, lecture notes, and lab manuals. Graduates from this program can continue their education toward higher degrees and find jobs in chemical companies, which represent a very important industry in Zhejiang province.
1. Language courses: Comprehensive Chinese at elementary, intermediate, and advanced levels; Introduction to Chinese History, Culture, etc.; Business Chinese; HSK Training
2. Chemistry courses: Chemical English; Inorganic Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Instrumental Analysis; Organic Chemistry; Physical Chemistry; Polymer Chemistry; Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Industrial Analysis; Elementary Chemical Industry; Industry of Fine Chemicals; Research Thesis, etc.
3. Practice in Enterprises: local industry-oriented optional courses and practices in key enterprises in Wenzhou (tannery; shoemaking; pen factory; polyurethane, etc.)
Non-Chinese citizen, aged 18 or over, physically and mentally healthy. 2. High school graduate or equivalent qualification.
- Good command of the English language.
- Wenzhou University Application for Admission (International Students). 2. Photocopy of your valid passport.
- Photocopy of your High school diploma.
- Transcripts of High school education.
- English proficiency evidence such as IELTS (6.0), TOFEL (iBT 75) or another effective test report (For non-native English speakers).
Cost & Fees
- Application fee: RMB 400 I USD 60,
- Health insurance: RMB 800 per year,
- Accommodation: RMB 4,000 per semester (double room),
- Campus card: RMB 12
About the School
Wenzhou University (WZU) is a dynamic and comprehensive regional university growing up with the reform and opening up momentum of China.