The programme prepares qualified technologists with a Bachelor degree in engineering for any production company or laboratory. Graduates know how to design products and processes, manage technological systems, understand processes of chemical technology, equipment, are able to provide economic assessment of new technologies, know the threat of chemical materials to environment and people, can apply suitable protection measures in industry or at the laboratory, know methodologies of laboratory research, can use modern analytical and industrial equipment in practice.
The programme offers specialisations in
- Technology of Inorganic Materials (fertilisers, binding materials, ceramics glass and other);
- Technology of Organic Materials (petroleum, oil, polymers and other).
– Demonstration of experimental skills in accordance with the study programme, the analysis and assessment of experiment results;
– Adaptation of materials in accordance with their physical and chemical properties;
– Knowledge of the main principles of materials, energy balance and balance processes;
– Knowledge and management of technologies of oil, polymer, textile, fertilisers, binding materials and other products.
– Able to apply knowledge of material and energy balance, equilibrium, process kinetics in the formulation and solving of various complex chemical engineering problems;
– Able to design, model oil, polymer, silicate, fertilisers, textile, etc. products, processes and machinery for their production;
– Able to plan and conduct research of products and processes, use modern analytical equipment and software;
– Able to model chemical engineering processes using “Aspen Hysis” platform.
You may become
- Chemical engineering specialist
- Operator of production equipment and machinery for chemical products
- Technology and production engineering specialist
- Life science technician
|Proficiency in English|
IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B1, or equivalent
|High school certificate|
Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.
About the School
Kaunas University of Technology - KTU - is one the largest technological universities in the Baltics. Known for its linkages with business, leadership in scientific research, flexible interdisciplinar ... Read More