The Business Economics Program provides students with rigorous training in economic theory, applied economics and quantitative techniques.
The curriculum in business economics is designed to broaden a student’s background and understanding of the economy within the American and global business environment. The overall objective is to develop the potential of students as economics professionals, enabling them to play a more effective role in the American Economic System. Students must complete 122 credit hours.
- A Grade of "C" or better must be earned in all Business Courses and E 150, E 151, M 154, M 155.
- Students who do not pass the English Proficiency Exam are required to enroll in and pass Practical English (E 152).
- Business Economics elective must be selected from the following approved electives: ECON 307, ECON 316, ECON 351, ECON 363, ECON 401, ECON 402, ECON 410, ECON 411, ECON 450
- Students are advised to take two classes (6 credits) of one foreign language for free electives.
- General Education electives must be courses taken outside of the Business Program (eg. Speech (S 150), Public Speaking (S 250), Math (M150/11/152/153), or Technology (CS 150/151)
About the School
South Carolina State University, an 1890 land grant senior comprehensive institution of approximately 3,500 students, is committed to providing affordable and accessible quality undergraduate and grad ... Read More